HC Robotics was founded by a group of professionals committed to deliver world-class products in the fields of drones, robotics and artificial intelligence. With top notch resources and innovation at our core, we develop next generation technology-enabled solutions.
By adapting 4P-2Ts strategy (People, Process, Product, Performance, Technology, and Tools) we provide State-of-the-Art drones, robots and AI solutions.
Our product line comprises of custom designed Drones, Robots, Aerial Manipulators, AI and LiDAR Solutions. We are committed to deliver innovative, economical solutions, and enhance safe and secure operations.
HC Robotics is a leading Robotics, Drones, AI and Facial Recognition, specialized in Defense, Telecom, Power and Utility industries. The company specializes in Research, Design and Development of customized products. State of the Art Technology and innovations at our core, we are developing next generation technology-enabled solutions.
HC Robotics has over 300+ engineers committed to deliver world class services, spread over USA, Australia, Europe and India. Our product range comprises of Robotic-Drone, Robotic Arm, Facial Recognition, AI Solutions and Mobile LiDAR. We have partnered with prestigious IIIT-DM, Kurnool, India, for Research Collaboration on advanced technologies and implementation of Beyond Visual Line of Sight (BVLOS) Drone operations. We are committed to deliver advanced, innovative, economical solutions, which will enhance safe and secure operations.
HC Robotics aims to deliver value for money with high quality standards and ethical practices, enabling us to become a reliable partner.
Patents pending and few achievements of HC Robotics are as below:
- Special Drones for Police
- Longest and lightest Robotic Arm for Drones and UAVs
- Robotic Insulator Cleaner for transmission towers
- The first to use Drones for stringing fiber optic cable for power utility companies in 2013 and received accolades internationally
- Developed LiDAR based measurements with sub-millimeter accuracy
- Real-time AI based object identification and tracking by Specialty Drones
- Face Recognition system with >95% accuracy
- Long endurance Hybrid-Helium-Balloon-Drone
- Research on Robotic Drone based Solar Panel cleaning and Apple plucking solution